Residential Letting Service
Our experienced and professional management team are dedicated to overseeing all aspects of your investment property. We want to ensure our landlords obtain the maximum return on their investment. Our aim is to source the best quality tenant in the shortest timescale possible. We try to eliminate any gaps between tenancies in order to ensure no loss of income for our landlords.
We monitor all our properties by inspecting the properties every 4 months. This is done to ensure the property is being well maintained and any maintenance issues can be brought to the attention of our landlords. All maintenance issues ranging from electrical, plumbing, painting, refitting and gardening can be addressed by our in-house property services which offer special rates to our landlords.
At this meeting we establish what are clients are trying to achieve. We can tailor a package suitable to your individual needs. This is a no obligation meeting.
- A BER Certificate is required before a property can be marketed “to let”
- High quality photographs will taken and a “to let” sign placed at front of property
- Property uploaded to myhome.ie and daft.ie
- Appointments to view by potential tenants can be made up to 8pm in order to ensure we do not miss any potential tenants
- Three forms of references required landlord, work and bank or financial institutions.
- References thoroughly checked and validated prior to agreeing a tenancy.
- Once a suitable tenant is selected the tenant signs a residential tenancy agreement which is compliant with current legislation. The agreement includes a full inventory of the property. The tenant signs and agrees to the inventory.
- The damage deposit and first month’s rent collected prior to signing lease.
- Keys handed over to tenant
- Let fees deduced from first month rent. The balance is transferred by direct deposit within 24 hours.
- Copy of lease given to landlord.
- If landlord managing property contact details of tenant provided.
- Property inspected every 4 months to ensure tenant is not in breach of contract
- Any maintenance issues noted and photographed
- Report on inspection sent to landlord
- Any maintenance issues can be resolved quickly. Costs to be covered by landlord.
- No upfront maintenance costs necessary. Cost can be deduced from monthly rent.
- Management: 6% of monthly rent + vat.
- Letting only: 3% of annual rent + vat.
We can also offer tailor made packages to suit your needs.